Position: Maintenance Technician/Supervisor
Regional Real Estate Company is currently seeking a candidate for a Maintenance Supervisor for a mid-rise 60 unit apartment community in downtown Lancaster, PA. Candidates must have maintenance experience, excellent customer service and organizational skills.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Responsible for maintenance of the entire property both indoor and outdoor.
· Perform all types of routine repairs and maintenance
· Perform and or schedule all property/equipment preventative maintenance
· Perform routine unit turnovers on schedule
· Evaluate high-level repairs and make recommendations for subcontractors when work is unable to be performed internally.
· Manage and facilitate subcontractors
· Responsible for 24 hour on-call schedule. Coverage is shared with other properties.
· Maintain and manage adequate inventory of spare parts and maintenance materials.
· Works collaboratively with Leasing Office in scheduling make-ready maintenance of all vacant units
· Candidate must have a strong work ethic and time management skills
· Ability to prioritize tasks
· Possess problem solving skills
· Ability to read, write and comprehend simple instructions.
· Experience with light carpentry, painting, electrical and plumbing
· Multi- family maintenance experience preferred
· Valid driver’s license with reliable transportation